Sunday, October 26, 2003
  The art of pleasure There are some things I like to do when I don't have anyone around who can..er...help out in the pleasure department, you know what I'm sayin? These include some good erotica here and here, and of course a magic wand to make all my wishes come true.

The best fiction on the web you have to pay for, and god knows there's no way I'm doing that. I've also noticed that men (as much as I love them) for all their talk of sex 24/7, can't seem to write a decent story to save their lives. I guess only we know what we like. No matter how we wish it were otherwise... I'm certainly not speaking against the men. The men in my life have been kind, strong, supportive and loving and I owe them more than I can ever repay. Lately, though, it seems as if when I have been truly needy (in both a sexual and non sexual way) it is women who have comforted me and eased my pain. Go figure.

Comments: Post a Comment