Wednesday, October 08, 2003
  Oh come now, we all knew this was coming, didn't we? I've had arguments with family and friends about it for ages. To be a geek/nerd/dork, I reason, you need to have above average (at least) intellect. I don't, ergo I am no geek. This is fuzzy reasoning at best, but I still honestly have to go with it. In school, the nerds were the bright ones, the ones who aced all tests, who discussed science and math without retching in fear. I, on the other hand, did a lot of reading . Mind you, you need to be literate to read, highly literate to read a lot. However, you don't need to be 'smart'. I got C's and B-'s in school mostly. I was an average student in most things, except to the aforementioned math and sciences, which I always failed in. Same with such simple things as shop, and cooking. Gym? Oh don't even get me started on gym.... I may be bright in certain things, but smart I am not, and certainly not a nerd/geek/poindexter. That said, there's this.
Take the What High School Stereotype Are You? quiz.

Comments: Post a Comment