Tuesday, October 28, 2003
  Tuesday Things Concerts Are you a big fan of concerts? Small intimate ones? Yes, certainly. Large arenas? No. Depending on the venue its almost always impossible for me to see the act from my seat. I can dig on the vibe and the common love of the music, though. In your opinion, what makes a good concert? At times, when everyone's getting into the same song, the place can feel like one big family. After all, we all enjoy the same one thing, the music being played, or we wouldn't be there. What is the last concert you went to? The last arena sized event I went to was Springsteen back in 84. That was a greaaaat show. The last club gig I went to, a group called 'The Knockout Drops' was playing a few weeks after 9/11. It felt very nice to do normal things again. To be with people and realize the world hadn't changed all that much. Who are some artists you would love to see in concert? My Dream is to see Paul McCartney in concert one day. I'd love that, although I'm certain it'd make me cry. I don't know how long I have left to get this particular dream to come true, though. I can always hope :>

Comments: Post a Comment