Monday, October 13, 2003
  Woohoo! Finished up the second overland continent! I rock! No, actually it was far easier this time because of practice and also because the second one was much smaller. I bow down before Chrys for delivering the map, or else I'd be in deep doo right now. The third and possibly final continent is even smaller. I'm wondering if i should do that one today or be lazy and play with more blog tests... Hmm... Er....in other news, my intial guesstimate about time til completion may have been way off. Most areas are now in. I went around and put sockets and layers on everything and fixed weapontypes. Once we get the rest of the areas in and fixed, and I get these continents fleshed out with roads, etc....it may not be all that long till we are up for real. Hmm what a scary thought. Oh well, time to amuse myself...

Comments: Post a Comment