Friday, November 21, 2003
  The Friday Five 1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year. Clean my house from stem to stern (so much for spring cleaning) Get back on my daily walking schedule Try to learn C (AGAIN! :P) Buy the Two Towers enhanced DVD thingy Buy a DVD player 2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again. It's been years since I've talked to my college friends, I'd like to get in touch again but I think we've all changed just a bit too much. 3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do. Code in C Train dogs Be a better graphic designer Learn ASL completely, not my usual half-assed attempt. Speak French fluently, not just my usual half-assed attempt. 4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit). Buy my brothers new cars and new stereo equipment and tons of the best cds and force em to listen to them (after all, they ARE gifts) Give a heap of money to charity Buy a nice cabin in Aspen or Vermont and move there for good Rescue a few dogs and cats from the shelter and keep them in kibble forever Fly over NYC in a plane and drop money randomly 5. List five things you do that help you relax. Write Read Walk MUD Visit Nerve.com and look at pictures of...er....nm that doesn't relax me...:>

Comments: Post a Comment