Wednesday, November 19, 2003
  Just reading over the morning news and I see this lil article about the Governor of Mass. and gay marriages. I quote - "Marriage is an institution between a man and a woman ... and our constitution and laws should reflect that." What an idiotic thing to say. Our constitution and laws should reflect WHOM GETS TO MARRY WHOM??? I'm sure that those that came to this country to escape persecution would be SO happy to hear that we are consumed with this kind of petty nonsense. If I want to marry a woman, a man or a mongoose I bloody well will and the government can kiss my lil bi ass. I sure as hell won't ask for benefits from an institution that abhors everything I am. This government owes me nothing, as far as I'm concerned, nor do I want its 'benefits' if they come at the price of my self-respect and dignity. Just my two cents.

Comments: Post a Comment