Monday, November 10, 2003
  Much more of The 5,000 Question Survey This time, part 3 101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? Like I am free. Like I could do everything I ever dreamed of doing, and more. Because, really I can for the most part. I just tend to forget that when I'm unhappy. 102. List the ten people you love most starting with the one you love the absolute most. Hmm a short list, not to mention a rather disturbing one. 1. My father 2. My mother 4. My nephew 5-6 My brothers 7-8. My sister-in-laws 9. My uncle 10. My aunt There we have it, kids. Not all that impressive, is it? 10 points to the first one who guesses who I left out. (Hint - er no this is much to easy. No hints) 103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? None, yet 104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself..what would you wish for? Didn't I answer this one somewhere else? Wouldn't surprise me. Oh well, again - World peace The death of all bad, popular music. (The bad, unpopular music can stay so we can make fun of it Case in point - The Polka. Hahaha) The cure for all types of cancer 105. In what ways do you relax and destress when you are really tense? Well, apart from the less erm...printable activities (AHEM) I do like to wander around the yard and watch the dog play around - writing helps, too. And being with family is about the best way. That totally takes me away from myself. Gods know I need it sometimes. 106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the spring time and get out of the car? Now? Or when I was IN school? Hehe, I'd have never done it then for any amount of money. Now? ...hmm good idea, let me just strip and we'll see how it develops :> 109. What do you think of cloning? I think that we are a bunch of fools to think that we are so much better than the livestock we're already cloning. That said, I think we are meddling in things we have no business meddling with. If there is a god, I imagine he's rather annoyed. 110. Do you read more or watch tv more? Read much more. TV is banal and pointless. I watch alot of that too... 111. With all this terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? I think that 'safe' is a misleading term. We will never be truly safe again, (and we never really were anyway) and no amount of Orwellian tactics will make a difference there. Ben Franklin said it best - "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. " 112. What is the best punishment you could come up with for osama if you caught him alive? I think I'd like him to feel the last moments of every life he has taken. Each life at its end, each bit of pain or sorrow or loss. Then I'd show him the families he destroyed from the taking of those lives. Each bit of there pain and anguish. It'd take him years and years to feel it all, I think. Then I'd probably let him know that if there is a heaven, he won't be heading there. Watch his reaction. Mmm yea. Glad I'm not a Christian, revenge would be sweet. 113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? 114. Have you ever been on the radio or on tv? 115. Have you ever won a lottery, sweepstakes prize? 116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? No, no, no and no. 118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? My maternal Grandfather was a NY state court of appeals judge. My paternal Grandfather was a lawyer. Beyond that, I've no idea about great grandparents. 119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Lots. I think I've mentioned a smattering of it before in here somewhere. Too much to go into now. 120. Is there anyone you trust Completely? I trust EVERYone completely. Until they destroy my trust in them. Oddly, that happens often. I wonder why... 121. Do you believe in god? I don't know... Isn't that sad? 122. Should there be a woman president? How about a president who is not Christian? how about a non-white president? I won't even dignify those last three with commentary. No wait, yes I will. It's questions like those (and the realities they bring to light) that make me ashamed to be American. :p 123. Would you rather have an indoor jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Pool, of course!! 124. What things are you interested in that you study/read up on on your own? History/sociology/psychology/etc, etc, "Alas! while he was thus permitted to read only for the gratification of his amusement, he foresaw not that he was losing forever the opportunity of acquiring habits of firm and assiduous application, of gaining the art of controlling, directing, and concentrating the powers of his mind for earnest investigation,--an art far more essential than even that intimate acquaintance with classical learning, which is the primary object of study." - Sir Walter Scott 125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent/Wise? Intelligent, no. Wise, more and more every day. 127. Would you donate a hundred dollars to cause to be able to slide into a pool of jello? Only if they let me take it home and...er...nm 128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? If yes what happened? Nope, I never had the guts. That's something that shames me to this day. 129. Have you/would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? ACk! Never! Scaaaary! Not to mention, filthy and rat-filled *shiver* 130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making someone else die 70 years sooner would you? Er...nope. 133. Would you rather be the president or a rock star? Rock star, baby! 134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Heh no. I am, as has been stated before, an utter, utter coward. Wrote many, handed in none. 135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Many times! That's the best way to give gifts. 137. What's the best animated movie you've ever seen? Fantasia was mighty cool. 136. What do you think the world would be like after a nuclear winter? Dead? What a strange question? I'd rather not dwell on that, thanks all the same. 137. Are you a leader or a follower? Ooo a follower! Where are we going? 138. What are the best bands/songs to listen to while driving? Beatles and/or Led Zep, no doubt. 139. What (to you) is the most amazing accomplishment that anyone has ever accomplished? We went to the moon. That's pretty damn cool, you must admit. Stonehenge is incredible too. In fact, just the fact that we two-legged apes can 1/3 of the stuff we've done is incredible. 140. What could a guy/girl do to impress you? Make me laugh out loud for more than a minute straight. And yes, I do time them. 141. About how many emails do you get a day? 200+. 195+ being spam. I hate spam with a passion. :p One or two are forwards, only because my friends know that I hate forwards. 142. What's your fave thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? I live on MUDs. Well not LIVE really. More like....lurk :> 143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain Killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I know it was a suicide. Listen to "Where did you sleep last night" off Unplugged In New York and you'll know it too. I don't think I've ever heard so much pain on record... 144. Would you rather drive across country or fly? Fly, certainly. I've seen enough of the scenery of this country to prefer a little sleep. 145. What/who would you bring with you on a road trip? Tunes, tunes and more tunes! I'd love to take the dog, but he hates cars :> 146, What will you dress up as this year for halloween? Haven't done that in 25 years. I'm not about to start again. 147. At about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? Why? You know someone? I'm ready now. I just need the willing partner :> 148. Does there REALLY need to be an austin powers 3? There didn't need to be an Austin Powers 1 149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? Master and Commander - The Last Samurai 150. What is your quest? True love and the Perfect Pizza

Comments: Post a Comment