Sunday, November 16, 2003
  Ok, a late post and, perhaps, a brief one...about my nephew. He's beautiful. Well no, he's a boy, so I guess I should say he's "handsome" but I don't mean "beautiful" in a looks sort of way. I don't know why he shouldn't be handsome too, my brother had the good sense to marry one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. More than looks, though, he radiates this AURA. Right, and everyone without children or nieces or nephews won't get this part, I guess. However, the fact remains, the boy radiates from within this...shine, this aura that I cannot explain. Do all babies have this?? I've never seen other babies with this. I am an aunt for the first time and this baby SHINES and god help me I can't think of a better way to explain it. Aside from the fact that his smile aimed in my general direction feels like a precious gift. Aside from the fact that I want to ALWAYS make him smile that way at me. Aside from the fact that the merest laugh makes my face light up and my heart jump. I could spend every waking hour just looking at him. In short, I am in love, and there is no going back. I could even ask how this boy is affecting me this way, but its too late. He's gone for another week and I am counting the days 'til I get to see him again...

Comments: Post a Comment