Thursday, November 06, 2003
  Thursday Thumb-Twiddler 1. Members of many religious orders swear oaths of poverty, chastity, and obedience. Which of those vows would be the most difficult for you to fulfill for the rest of your life? The poverty and chastity bits I've already got covered. Obedience? Ohh I SO dislike being told what to do and not to do. I've spent most of my life giving the finger to people who've tried to do so. I doubt I'd last 10 minutes with that one. ...ALTHOUGH....Give me a dom partner and I'm willing and able to please. ...No, I'm serious...Give me a dom partner. Someone? ANYone? 2. If you were going to have chronic pain in one part of your body, which would you choose? Head pain. I deal with headaches very well. Its very easy to just find a nice quiet spot and lie down and sleep it away. I've even had the occasional migrane which I've treated the same way. I'm a big one for 'mind over matter'. You aren't truly in pain unless you want to give in to it. Backache, by comparison, really hurts and there's often no good position to get in to get it to stop. 3. Would you rather be able to keep one person (besides yourself) happy all of the time, or many people some of the time? Heh, what a silly question. One person all the time, of course. In fact, that's my daily cause. I probably couldn't just stop at one, of course. I'd soon have to go to two or four or six just to know that I was helping. I don't think I (or anyone else) can keep anyone happy. I think everyone has to do it for themselves. I know that, logically. Emotionally, however, I have no clue.

Comments: Post a Comment