Thursday, December 04, 2003
  I am, by nature, a happy-go-lucky kinda gal. You'd never know it from some of these blog posts, however. I like to analyze things. I like to pull them apart and see how and why they tick. I am my biggest guinea pig in this area. When I write, there is something on my mind. If my mind is utterly blank (which is very rare) I do other things that don't require thought. When my mind is full of thoughts acting like Mexican jumping beans in my cranium, I must analyze. To NOT analyze is not in my nature (that's why I take so many blog tests).

This process does not make me sad or depressed. It gives my knowledge into my neurosis. Knowledge is power. Perhaps I shouldn't share every step of the process with the world, but does the world really want to know what I had for lunch today? Personally, I don't read blogs like that. I read blogs like this (Love Hurts actually made me break down and cry). True emotions, coughed up from the heart onto the page.

I dunno, actually for all my love of analyzing, this is one thing I don't want to have to think about. If I have to worry about being chipper so I don't lose readers, well I might as well quit right now, or start writing about how I like my eggs.

Comments: Post a Comment