Friday, December 26, 2003
  The Old Maid's Friday Five The first Christmas spent with me as the only (and I do mean ONLY) non-married, non-child-towing adult. I very much felt like a third-wheel. Needless to say, the dessert table was my buffet all night long. :p Things can only go downhill from here. I guess I should start dressing in black and affecting a hunch to complete the spinster effect. Now where can I buy some ribbon candy....?

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?I learned that I could love and take care of my little nephew

2. What was your biggest disappointment?none

3. What do you hope the new year brings?A new puppy and perhaps a new niece or nephew for me to pat and play with

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?No no, those are evil.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?Perhaps a visit with family, perhaps a nap on the couch. Haven't decided yet.

Comments: Post a Comment